back in the game

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Photobucket

Being super busy in these days, comming home tired as hell and in desperate need of new wardrobe are not excuses for me not to take some outfit photos! So when I was wondering what to post today and when I already had the whole post written about this amaaazing collection I suddenly realised that I haven't done an outfit post for such a long time that I have to be ashamed!! So I pulled myself together and with those last remains of energy I did snap some photos and here they are!
Love, Tesa
xoxo

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Wearing NewYorker shorts, H&M top and tights, Zara shirt.

20 comments:

Amalina said...

I love your military shirt...am looking for myself!

www.fashion-feline.blogspot.com

margarita ts said...

love your shirt!

http://mlmylookbook.blogspot.com/

Melly said...

I love your shorts. I want it. :)

Unknown said...

Love the black leather and olive combo...so fresh!

BEE

www.atlantic-pacific.blogspot.com

Viv said...

love the outfit, i'm loving the army green button up, i'm wearing it similarly in my latest post :)




myblissisthisway.blogspot.com

LaurenSchoon said...

Cute outfit! I love those shorts!!

http://champagneandmarshmallows.blogspot.com/

emily//the lesser panda said...

I love how simple yet cute your outfit is! I especially love your dotted tights, those are one of my favorite things to wear in my own closet as well!

emily//thelesserpanda
http://emilypanda.wordpress.com

Tesa said...

thank you guys!
xx

Jasmien said...

Love your style! x

rudegirlnina said...

Jst tut Ĩisto rabm en A/W shopping!! :|:| Grrrr...

Super outfit!! :))

xoxo

Tesa said...

thank's :)

Julia, the Thanksgiving Girl said...

Love the idea of dotted tights worn with a stripey shirt!

Tiffany's Small World said...

nice blog!thank you for visiting mine and for leaving a comment. hope you'll visit again


http://tiffanyssmallworld.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

thanks!!
Love your style
;)
xx

essentially aimee said...

your outfit here is splendid! thanks for the lovely comment, your blog is also great! :)

kendal croix. said...

cute.

Tesa said...

thank you :))

Lucy said...

Gorgeous outfit!! I love your tights with those shorts!!

Tesa said...

thank you so much! :))

Kaja said...

great!

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger