Christmas spirit

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Photobucket

Hey guys! This is gonna be totaly unfashionable post but in days like these, fashion simply isn't the priority :) A little summary of what I've been mostly doing in these days? Spending time with my family, making tones of Christmas cookies and last minute running around, trying to get all the presents! I'm so excited, because there are only 2 days left before Christmas Eve, but kind of sad at the same time, because everything is gonna end in such a short time!
Anyway I'm really sorry about the bad quality of the photos, but I've been having some problems with my camera, so I had to take the photos with my phone!
xx

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Joj kok sta kjut :) In koliko piškotov! Nom nom :D

Melissa said...

cute photos!
xx

helena said...

Ah those cookies look so cuuuuuuuuuute
xo

Anita Puksic said...

Keksi zgledajo tak okusni :D

Mir in ljubezen!

Kristina said...

omg I love the first picture .... amazing :D

xx

Lady Vanished said...

You'r funny in this pictures :D
xx

Unknown said...

such a lovely post!! ur dog is adorable! and who is going to eat all those biscuits!!??

xxx

Tesa said...

thank you all for your comments! :))
xx

Moniek said...

I really love the photos, you are beautiful! And yummie those cookies look delicious^^

Anonymous said...

the cookies look so yummy and you and your dog are adorable!

thestyle-child.blogspot.com

Sofía GR said...

HAPPY HOLIDAYS :D!

please follow!
http://pinkandlovecolada.blogspot.com/

Rand T said...

HMMMMMMMM love ittttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!<3:)
xx

aleXandra said...

aaa love your dog <3 !

check out my blog and follow me if you want :)

Camilla said...

Great pictures, and so cute dog! :

xo

www.millamos.blogspot.com

Annemarth. said...

I luuuuuv the coockies ! That's só cute! Could you check my very amateurish blog if you have time, maybe give some feedback? I just started it so it's very dull now.

xxxxx

ps: www.vaniljvanilj.blogspot.com

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger