Jil Sander

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I've been very sick lately. I got some sort of infection so I just came home from hospital yesterday, that's why I wasn't really able to blog much. I'm still quite weak, but I promise I'll start posting outfit photos as soon as I'll feel better or at least strong enough to go outside and snap some!
Anyways, I've been very much into colours lately..especially those very strong pop of colours like yellow and hot pink, which is actually quite a new thing for me, since I've always been more of a grey-white-black tipe of a girl. I find a lot of inspiration in Jil Sander's rtw spring 2011 collection.. I love how simple the pieces are, how she styled them and those pink lips looks just perfect, don't you think?
xoxo

14 comments:

roberto syrious said...

lovely collection! the first pair of sunglasses are is amazing!!!
xoxo

www.syriouslyinfashion.com

Lena said...

Great collection! I love skirt on first photo! I love it!

Catita said...

I love all the color and their pink lipstick is great!
xoxo
Catita

Cailin´s Place said...

Great post!!!I really like it!Follow you, follow back???Kisses!!!

Klara Škrlec said...

The one with red trousers and green blazer is stunning! <3
xox klara
didyounoticeme.blogspot.com

Gorgeous Clara said...

this collection is amazing! I love the colours!

Fashion Gossip said...

Beautiful!!
Xoxo, K.

Anna said...

Love the shapes and the colors of Jil Sander collection!
xx
P.S. I really like your blog. Come and check out mine if you like.

Tesa said...

thank you all! :)
xx

rudegirlnina said...

oh, get well soon, I miss your outfit posts SOOOO much!! :))

Tesa said...

thank you all!
xx

Anonymous said...

I'm loving Jil Sander at the moment, colours are fab x

Mariloé said...

I WANT EVERYTHING from this Jil Sander Collection. each piece is so gorgeous!



http://tumeretrouverasaparis.blogspot.com/

The fashion building / DIY said...

Thanks for your comment!
Love these colors! And like your blog, follow you.

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger