simply happy.

Monday, February 7, 2011

Photobucket

It's funny how love affects us all.. Either in a good way or in a bad way! If you would ask me a few months ago, to tell you something about love, I wouldn't have many pleasant words to describe it. But I've always been a believer and I know that after many days of rain, the sun always eventually comes out! And it did! And at the moment I consider myself as one of the luckiest girls in the world! I'm falling in love more and more, each day and every second I spend with him, makes me appreciate love even more!
I don't regret anything I've been through, because another thing I've always believed in was a saying: "Everything happens for a reason." So I believe that all bad experiences made me even stronger and better person and I'm glad everything did happen as it did, because otherwise at the moment I probably won't be able to say that I'm simply happy!
Love, Tesa

8 comments:

Anita Puksic said...

Oh, kak lepo in resnično in "oh in sploh" super napisano! Sem vesela zate (:

Mir in ljubezen!

Sylwia said...

gorgeous! :)
I see very beautiful shirt :):) You have to show it :D

il mio piccolo capriccio by Fabiola said...

guapa guapa guapa!!!!
una camisa monisima!
besos enormes
http://ilmiopiccolocapricciobyfabiola.blogspot.com/

Fashion Gossip said...

Happy for you :) M.

brunchatthebeach said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog! This is such a great entry :) happy that you're happy in love!

-Jane @ Brunch at the Beach

Tesa said...

thank you all! :)

Petitebine said...

I love this photo! So pretty!

xoxo
Robine

Allegra said...

sounds amazing!! good luck, hun

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger