lazy Saturday

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Photobucket
I'm seriously having one of the laziest Saturday mornings lately! But well, I guess from now and then this kind of days are simply necessary! Sitting on the terrace, drinking coffee and enjoying the sun..this would be the definition of my perfect beginning of the day. Thank's god we are having lunch in a restaurant, otherwise I would probably spend the whole day in my pajamas! :D
have a great day everyone!
xx

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Wearing Bershka faux fur vest, Zara shirt, H&M & vintage rings.

10 comments:

Kristina said...

GREAT GREAT GREAT ... love it !!

xx

Fashion Gossip said...

Amazing rings and fur vest!! Love it!!
Xoxo, K.

rudegirlnina said...

Very cool outfit!! :)
I'm lazy too, having a hangover though. A bad one. Haha.
Enjoy the day! xx

Sylwia said...

like this outfit!!! looks very warm and cosy :)

Kimberly Bernardo said...

great outfit :D love ur blog

Unknown said...

Lazy weekends are great... so that u can charge your batteries for the week properly.
Love your rings

xXx

Lena said...

I love that vest! Oh, your vintage rings look amazing!

Mancina said...

waaaw ful dobr!!

Anonymous said...

Wondeгful post! We are linκing to
this gгeat article on our site. Κeep up the
good wrіtіng.

Also viѕit my blog post; bluehost review glasgow

Anonymous said...

Ηi therе to eνеry one, the сontеnts existing at thіѕ website arе
aсtually rеmarkable fοr people knowledge, wеll, keеp uρ the nice
worκ fellows.

My blog :: wiredtree hosting

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger