Andrej Pejic: Viva! Moda S'11

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Photobucket

Andrej Pejic, one of the newest sensations on the runway, at the moment! To be honest, I'm not sure how I feel about the whole thing. A male model, walking in women clothes? I mean he does look a lot like a woman and everything, but still... However the shoot he did fo Viva! Moda is absolutely georgeous and at the end the gender doesn't really matter, does it? :D
have a lovely Suday!
xx

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket


4 comments:

Lena said...

Adorable photos!

Petra K. said...

http://vbistvubistvani.blogspot.com/2011/03/andrej-pejic-mesanica-med-cindy.html

LP, Petra

Fashion Gossip said...

I think he's amazing!! And really beautiful :)
Xoxo, K.

LoveE ♥ said...

I know what you mean, I have no idea how I feel about it. It's great that he's come so far in this field but it just feels a bit wrong - I know that sounds really slack, and I'm not trying to be sexist, but it just feels a bit misleading. But I agree, this shoot is fabulous!

http://itsthedollhousebaby.blogspot.com/
x

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger