dreamcatcher

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
First of all, I'm sorry for the lack of posts lately, but my school work has been taking all my time! Well, one of my recent obsessions are dreamcatchers and they are probably one of my main inspiration in these days. It's is also one of my top motives for my next tattoo. I know for some time now, that I want a dreamcather but I couldn't decide where I want to put it. Well all my doubts are over now, since I fell in love with the last photo, so having a dreamcather on my back would be absolutely perfect!!
Have a great day!
xoxo

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great inspiration for a tattoo!

http://thebasicss.blogspot.com

Mancina said...

waw supeeer na hrbtu/pod vratom res lepo izgleda <3

rudegirlnina said...

Zelo dobra ideja. :) Res je ja, tazadnja slika je super, gvišno ti bo super pasalo tam, če si nardiš. :))
xoxo

LoveE ♥ said...

Gorgeous shots, and I know what you mean. Dream catchers have that weird nice feeling about them...

http://itsthedollhousebaby.blogspot.com/
x

Lea said...

Dream catchers are not exactly my cup of tea, but I like to look at them. I'd love to have those earrings but just to look at them. :)

Blake Jacobsen said...

Great post! All of these photos are lovely.

It-Blogirls said...

This is so beautiful! I love it so much! I want to buy one but I don't know where! If you have any idea!

popdisorder said...

The pictures are so increadably beautiful!

alexandra grecco said...

so so lovely ; )

xx
alexandra

Unknown said...

I LOVE the tattoo dreamcatchers, especially the one on the neck. The detail is gorgeous! xx

amber and hilary said...

such a super blog! we are defiantly following :)
A & H xx

armileen said...

ahhhh i thought it was only me who seemed to have an obsession with dreamcatchers. theyre so ridiculously cool! i love your blog too! =)

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger