happy birthday to...ME!

Monday, April 11, 2011

Photobucket

Ladies & gentlemen today is a very special day, because...it's my birthdaaaaay!!! :)) I'm turning 19 today and so far this is probably one of the most beautiful birthday I had so far!
The past year was probably one of the most important years of my life! Or at least the biggest changes happened in my 18. But it was also probably one of the most amazing years so far, having such an amazing people around me it really is a blessing and all of you, my amazing readers are a part of them! So thank you all, for reading magnifique and keep pushing me to do this!
I love you all :))
Tesa

15 comments:

The Annette Vogue said...

Happy Birthday!!!!:))*
www.theannettevogue.blogspot.com

Mancina said...

vse najboljše in najlepše ti želim!!

Anita Puksic said...

Eej, kakšna kulska fotka!

Vse najboljše (:


Mir in ljubezen!

With love, Ana. said...

Vse najboljše!

PLN by M said...

vse najboljše&lepo praznuj :)

mirjam schuurkamp said...

ahh congrats Dear!

and i ADORE your boots.. i loveit!
want them!

i have a new post,maybe you can take a look!

www.mirfashion.blogspot.com
everyday a new post

xxx mirjam

rudegirlnina said...

happy birthday girl!!!! =) aries power! ;)

LoveE ♥ said...

Happy birthday sweetie, have fun being 19! And your boots are GORGEOUS!

http://itsthedollhousebaby.blogspot.com/
x

nina said...

Vseee najboljše aprilčica!Rada te berem****

Nina

duckalicious said...

must be nice to be so young :DDD happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday :) hope you had a good one!

Blake Jacobsen said...

Great boots! And I love your scarf.

StylePicks said...

Love your boots.
Happy birthday!



StylePicks
http://stylepicks.blogspot.com

Erika said...

Happy birthday, you look amazing!

Tesa said...

thank you guys! :))
xx

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger