8 days left!

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Photobucket

That's right! Only 9 freakin' days left and I'll be O.V.E.R. Putting away all these books and start packing for vacations. I have never needed them as much as I do now.. escaping from everything with my favourite person in the whole world, at the moment still is just a dream..
...but it's gonna become true in just 8 days!!! :D

I'm leaving you with the photos of our little getaway to the seaside in april, when the water was absolutely too cold to go swimming, but that didn't stop me from playing in it for some time! :)

Love,
Tesa

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

5 comments:

ALLAROUNDEVE said...

A je ta prva fotka mal jebačka al kaj? :D

rudegirlnina said...

prelepe fotke, tut meni je ful všeč taprva :D

Unknown said...

good luck!! it's only 8 days more!

xXx

Dora said...

Beautiful pictures, I like these! ;)

Dora from: www.thedreamyflower.blogspot.com

Claudia Zander said...

I love the first photo
cute blog
;)

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger