Isabel Marant fall 2011

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

PhotobucketSredinska poravnavaSo, one of my latest obsessions?...Fringe boots, I would really prefer those from Isabel Marant. Probably a little bit too much for my small budget, but I'm on a serious hunt to find as similar as possible! On the other hand, to be completely honest, the whole colletions seems a little messy to me. Don't get me wrong, I ADORE some of the pieces (especially if they have anything to do with fur :D), but the thing is, there is simply too much going on. She incorporated so many trends that for me, the whole thing seems a little unlinked. But well, who am I to judge, at the end I would be the first in line to get my hands on these precious pieces!
Love,
Tesa
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketSredinska poravnava
Photobucket

No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger