RE-TRO-FEJA

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Photobucket

Just came home, from this very cool event, called Re-tro-feja. With a couple of my friends we went to, let's call it, a vintage event, where people were able to buy amazing second handed clothes, there were models wearing them, all over the place, there was food and was of course something to drink, but the most important, the slovenian fashionistas gathered together. I was wearing this amazing poncho that I found on sale in H&M, which became one of my favourite pieces at the moment and I would like to thank Anže, for taking the photos! I was super excited to hear that some changes are about to happen here in Slovenia (in the fashion area of course) so stay tuned!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Wearing H&M poncho, Buffalo shoes, Topshop bag, Asos ring, vintage necklace.

30 comments:

Mendij said...

were able to bUy amazing second handed

mini typo :)

super event drugač

Anonymous said...

that looks like an AMAZING event! and gorgeous outfit :)

xxx

Catflicks

perfect hippie said...

It looks like you had so much fun, i really like vintage clothes. Did you buy something?

David Diaz said...

Love the photo! :D

Have a Good Day!

David

VirtuallyStunning.blogspot.com

Mary K. said...

wow! all those ppl on photoes are SOOOO fashionable. Love your look as well <3
xoxo
Come visit me! And FOllow if you like :)
http://lamodamary.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this dress! The fringe at the hemline is such a nice touch!

xandersays.blogspot.com

rachel said...

Thank you for your lovely comment! I'm loving your blog, now following! x

Maria Chloe said...

looks alot of fun!:)
loadsofashion.blogspot.com

thekellytang said...

Gorgeous photos! Love your outfit, that print and the fringe is fantastic!

<3 Kelly

Tesa said...

thank you all!
xx

Bella Donna said...

this is very nice, like the pic's!

Laura said...

Looks like a great event.
Love the outfit!

xxx

Christina said...

Looks like a great day.. And Love your look! :-)

Unknown said...

Giveaway in my blog!

xXx

Clara Turbay said...

soooo cool and different.

http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

Vanessa said...

i love your outfit....with all these fringe items! you really look great!
Vanessa

Nikki said...

I love all the fringe effects!! :)great look!
Thank you for you comment!!

xx

Anonymous said...

This looks amazing. I want to attend and event like this!

Lots of love from Sydney,

x Kel

talking all things French

Amandamarie said...

adorable outfit! especially the fringe, so major!

xxxx

Anže said...

Thank you! :)

RainCooper said...

Beautiful outfit. X

Patricia said...

this is great...i love your outfit for this event,,
www.alookintomywardrobe.blogspot.com

rudegirlnina said...

jewelry <3 ful dobro vse skupaj in tvoj outfit...

Anonymous said...

Omg, a vintage event sounds awesome! I'm jealous. I love vintage shopping! I always find the most interesting pieces lol. You looked cute!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm following you now!

XoXo, Bree
http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/
Tweet me: Viva_La_Breee
International Giveaway Pura Vida Bracelets

Tesa said...

thank you all!

Alexandra AT said...

Love your outfit! Nice photos ;). Kisses

Alexandra
http://queridalolla.blogspot.com/

Georgia Giraffina said...

That looks SO fun!! I wish we had the same thing here :) XX

fifi said...

this is such a cute outfit!

buffalo schuhe said...

cute shoes!

Nike Air Max said...

cooooooooooooooooooool blog!

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger