me, the oarswoman

Friday, September 16, 2011

Photobucket

First of all, I'm sorry for the lack of the posts this week, I've been very busy/going through that I'vegotnothingtowear phase or maybe Ihatemyhair phase, anyways a BIG apology to all of you!
On the other hand, I had such an amazing day yesterday! The love of my life and I went to a small trip to the Zbilje lake, celebrating our (monthly) anniversary. We even rented a boat to explore the lake a little bit, avoding those creppy looking swans (is it just me or their look is just evel?!) and trying to catch a little duck, that mysteriously stayed underneath the water for a really long time! The statement of the day?...Rowing is hard!! It looked really easy, while I was watching my bF doing it, but when I tried it myself...well let's just say, I felt extremly incapable and you can see it on my face! :D

Last but not least, I would like to thank all of you, who had voted for me, at Blogger's wardrobe competition! I really appreciate every, single like of yours, it really means a lot to me and well all we can do right now is keeping our fingers crossed, and hoping I'll be the chosen one! You can't imagine how nervous I am, realising my life can be changed quite a bit on Monday!
Anyways, have a great time everyone!
Love, Tesa

P.s. Sorry for the idiotic smiles on the photos, I was just so happy and excited during the day! :D

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
photos by Žiga Domadenik

21 comments:

MARIA said...

nice photos and outfit!!=) xx
thanks for your comment on my blog!!! i have a new post!
http://ladybytrendy.blogspot.com

Katja said...

čestitke za Bloggers Wardrobe, sem vidla da si pršla med 20 :)

...in še vprašanje: iz kje so škornji?

WCZMDL said...

Thank's for your comment :)
I like your style so I'll observe you if you don't mind. And photos on boat are really cool!

Nastassja said...

hi beauty! I love your outfit! simply, comfy and sexy!

xoxo from france

Vani said...

Congratulations for being on the Bloggers Wardrobe final! Well done!
xoxo
Thedressingbooth

Unknown said...

aw, you are too cute! Looks like you had a great time. Love smiles...very few blogs have them, lol.
C

Tesa said...

thank you all! :)

@Čudna: čevlji so iz H&M-a, kupla enkrat na razprodajah za 5 evrov :D

Anonymous said...

fuuul dobr outfit :)) in zelo se mi dopade tvoj lak, ker pa je če smem vprašat? :)

Lu said...

oh thansk for your words.
Love your blog. Follow each other?¿
following you yet.

Cloudline Chic Flows said...

so lovely images and great style!
Please feel free to visiti my blog

http://cloudlinechicflows.blogspot.com/

Cheers!!
Eleni

Nadine Flatt said...

I like the pictures. lovely!

Maja said...

Čestitke za obletnico pa res res luštne fotke :) Žiga zna ujet trenutke sreče :D

xoxo

Unknown said...

Oh, I just love your blog, discovered it right now and Im so happy about it.
You have great style, and are very inspiring!!! Keep up the good work, you definitely got a new fan and a follower!
If you get a chance pop up by my page
xoxo Tamara
www.theglamandglitter.com

Sarah said...

Great blog, please check out mine and follow if you'd like :)

www.SimpleStyleSecrets.com

Unknown said...

Wooowwww...great pictures!!! Love your boots!!! I like them!!! I like your blog...I follow you!!!

Kisses,
Miriam
Fashion Crazy Ball and My Facebook Page

Eva said...

Thanks for the comment, your blog is cool, def. following.:)

DailyGlamour said...

great post !

Tascha said...

so cute bikini top !

Andrea said...

You look so relaxed and i love casual lake wear. Jealous of the boots.

http://andreas-7am.blogspot.com
Hope you follow back <3

Ana / Fashionfly said...

Supr, supr, supr!
xxx

FrancescaGatti said...

I'm so glad some other couples celebrate their monthly anniversary... Keeps it exciting.
Loving all the rings xx

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger