Hana Karim

Friday, October 21, 2011

Photobucket
Photobucket

I think that one of the best feelings is when a random person approaches to you, and says something nice about your blog. But I think even bigger honour, for a blogger, is when a designer asks you to feature a piece of her work, on your blog. And guess what...Something like this has happened to me!!!
Hana Karim was so generous, to give me a pair of one of the most amazing and interesting earrings I have ever seen..and I'm not just saying that. Her jewellery, that is mainly made of ceramics, it's quite edgy and solid but at the same time so sophisticated and chic and I think with her creativity and imagination, she brings the jewellery design to a whole new level!

Check out her blog and her Facebook page, and stay tuned for an outfit post with this amazing babies! :)

Have a great day everyone!
xx

19 comments:

Katja said...

Hana je res neverjetna! obožujem njen nakit!!

Rizzi said...

So beautiful.
xx
CLASSY AND SASSY

Cailin´s Place said...

wow!!!just perfect!kisses

Nika said...

Hana is amazing! :)

Sfizi e Sfarzi Moda said...

bellissimi!

Lisa said...

how beautiful <3

. said...

I love it!
<333

Julie said...

those are some lovely earrings.

Anonymous said...

Awww lucky you! ^_^ The earrings are killer too. I like the soft and hard elements to it. The ceramic in all its delicate nature and the black (eeri-esqu) feathers. PERFECT combo. Looking forward to seeing how you style them! =D

Eeli

coco said...

beautifuulll !!!!!

Fashion Gossip said...

Uuu, super izgleda!
M.

trouble.in.paradise said...

these earrings are gorgeous! i want a pairr lol

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks for your comment, but just to let you know my blog has moved now, visit my new one at - http://snapshotsofanortherner.blogspot.com

So happy for you about the designer approaching you though - and if these earings are anything to go by shes incredible!

Alex
Snapshots of a Northerner

mispapelicos said...

Thank you for your visit.
Gorgeous earrings.
Do come again
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

sdfgbhnj said...

love them

Andreia said...

these earing are amazing :) really nice blog! following ;D

little baunilha said...

waw I like it!!

adrianna said...

beautiful earrings!

Anonymous said...

No matter if some one searches for his vital thing, therefore he/she wants to be available that in detail, therefore
that thing is maintained over here.

Also visit my web page ... how to get more followers on instagram

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger