Kate Moss by Sonia Sieff for Elle France

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I've been really sick for the last couple of days, but I wanted to share this amazing photoshoot with Kate Moss, that she did for Elle France. She's probably one of my most favourite models and I'm always super excited when a her new photoshoot comes out. I've even started to play again with a thought of getting the similiar anchor tattoo as she has, that's how much I love her! :D
Have a great day, everyone!
xx

photos via Fashionmag.us

12 comments:

Celine said...

i love kate moss..she's such a wonderful good-looking person

Kristen said...

i love her. flawless.

kristen

mikie and kristen

Nhi said...

kate moss is fantastic. i'm following you now. if you want to, follow me too:)

love,
ROSECANDLE11

PKelly's Site said...

beautiful photos love Kate Moss!!
thnx so much 4 stopping by & leaving me a comment :))

http://imjustmefashionblog.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

lol I get that way too sometimes! See something I absolutely adore and consider getting it myself hehe. Tattoos, piercngs, certain haircutes! Gah. Im such a silly diddy sometimes lol. Ona more relevant note these images are so striking! It helps that you look like Kate Moss also doesnt it? lol
Eeli

Sofie said...

Kate Moss is such an icon, and for me, everything she does, all of the pictures she's in, they are all perfection!!

Sick by Trend said...

she is amazing! love her and also the smile :) thanks for stopping by-! I'm following, follow me :)

xx

www.sickbytrend.com

Lidiya said...

Kate looks beautiful <3
http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

LOLA FINN said...

Love Kate! She is one of my favourite models! <3

c said...

amazing editorial! she looks so stunning!!

<3

Unknown said...

She is so beauty... (L)

http://between-heels.blogspot.com/

Laydiana said...

wish I could attend those kind of event! And wow didnt know Kate Moss had a little small tatoo anchor there, it's very subtle, I like it.

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger