Week of Design

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Photobucket

Week of Design is in the town, meaning a lot of art, fashion and cool events, all in one place. On Thursday I decided to make my fashionable appearance, check out what it was going on and to meet up with the other slovenian fashion bloggers. I was really pleasantly surprised, the week of Design exceeded all of my expectations, I discovered so many amazing Slovenian designers and of course hangging out with all the other fashionistas it's always so much fun!
Have a great day everyone!
xx

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Wearing H&M dress and poncho, Zara boots, H&M hat and Topshop bag.

Photos taken by Nik Vidmar and me.

12 comments:

Cookie said...

amazing bag!you are the best!
http://cookieswardrobe.blogspot.com/

The Annette Vogue said...

amazing !

Style Spot said...

You look wonderful! So many great photos - it looks like such a great event xo

Anonymous said...

GAH! Looks like you had a whole bunch of fun with everyone! =) Im anticipating a blogger meetup here in NZ but I think I might need to do more of the blogging theing for longer if that were to happen ;) Love how youre print peeps out of your black pncho-esque thing ^_^

Eeli

Leah said...

It's always fun to meet up with other bloggers. You looked great and this event looks quite interesting.

xo L.

Isolde said...

Amazing outfit!! You look beautiful!
I love your style, I follow you :)

http://velvetisolde.blogspot.com/

Alexandra said...

This looks fun!!

xoxox
Alexandra
www.fashion-feast.com

Cláudia Tavares said...

Love your hat!
Xoxo
Clau | Style Blossom

i otivar said...

you got a really nice blog.
following you now.

xo,
thechicswag.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

These pictures are amazing! :)

Charlie Bones said...

Thank you so much for your kind words on my blog :) I really love yours too and you've got a really nice sens of style . I followed you :)
Have a nice day x

Anonymous said...

incredible look :) your boots make your appearence totally so sexy and sweet.

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger