Last outfit post

Friday, December 30, 2011

Photobucket



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My last outfit post...in year 2011 of course! I can't believe another year is comming to an end. It was a magnificent year, a lot of things have happened to me, there were a lot of ups (finding love for example :) and of course some downs, but in general I can't complain! :)
Furthermore Magnifique is slowly moving forward, year 2011 has definitely been successful for my blog (read Blogger's wardrobe), so I can't wait to see what is the year 2012 going to bring.
And last but not least, I would like to wish all of you HAPPY NEW YEAR, I hope you're all going to celebrate it with people you love and that you're going to have a great beginning of a new year!

As I promised I'm wearing my new shorts that I got from Blogger's wardrobe. They are super comfortable, a little shorter than I expected them to be but in general, I think they look great!

Love, Tesa

Wearing blazer, top, tights and necklace from H&M, shorts by Lovikka.


FOLLOW MAGNIFIQUE ON
Twitter ~ Facebook ~ Bloglovin'

29 comments:

Unknown said...

Uuu, sexey! :)

The Mawin blog said...

love the tights!!

Natali said...

May you have a great 2012 and luck in all your adventures, whatever they might be :) I love how you're rocking these pants, I don't think I could pull them off :)

http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

thanks for your comment! =) i love this outfit! ;)
http://catseyesmf.blogspot.com/
have a nice day! <3
xoxo

Gillian Uang said...

your shorts are so cute! <3

http://bydetails.blogspot.com

arlene said...

They are really cute. Surprisingly so, as I'll admit I wasn't sure when I first saw them :)
Happy New Year to you too! I hope it's a good one xox

simplelove said...

nice blog!

Esmee D said...

very nice tights! Happy new year to you :)!

Cookie said...

so amazing tights!
http://cookieswardrobe.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I love everything about this outfit - the black, the pop of mustard yellow, your boots! You look gorgeous.

I hope you have a wonderful new year!

xo Sherrie
Closet Hound

La Chunga Tattoo said...

You must also be thin enough to fit you well this type of pants, and you are, so you look great:)
happy new year

Ariel | couturing said...

Love those knit shorts <3

couturing.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

i loveeeee the color of those shorts and your jacket. super cute dear. i hope you didnt freeze too much though ;) happy new year

Marta Merino said...

Thanks for coment!!!
Lovely photos!

And HAPPY NEW YEAR!!(:

http://curlybowstyle.blogspot.com/

fashion-psyche said...

Fantastic outfit! :) You've got great style! ;)

Nuar said...

WOW, Tesa!! I adore that ensemble on you!! These days, I feel shy about wearing something like that, but -as it's stated on my last fashion weeks reviews- I prize a smart combination of blazer, buttoned-up shirt and shorts, and you did it perfectly!
Wish you have a wonderful and glamorous 2012!!
I'll be happy to have your visiting my blog soon!
XOXO, Maria José
http://www.nuarbarcat.blogspot.com/

Lilianajcardoso said...

Nice outfit, love the shorts with the shirt and the blazer!

Mallory | The Storm in a Teacup said...

Happy New Year!
I love this look - those shorts are absolutely killer. I want them. The blazer is great, too.

Tesa said...

thank you all! :)

Laura K said...

cute shorts :)

2 Mates and a Blog said...

Love the shorts!!

Unknown said...

Lovely outfit! I hope you have an amazing 2012! x

lucille said...

love that shirt, blazer and the necklace.

Angela said...

Gorgeous outfit!

Angela
http://angeladissected.blogspot.com

Leona said...

Super outfit !:)

Audrey B said...

Thank you for your comments! Lovely blog! I hope you visit again xo www.casualglamorous.com

Cymone said...

love this look, its so hot. Those knit shorts are the cutest :)

marília gonçalves said...

i really loved the outfit, and the shorts are so cute!

freestanding closet said...

your shorts are so cute!

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger