Merry Christmas!

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Photobucket



Christmas is finally here! It has been pretty hectic in these past couple of days, a lot of running around the town, doing some last Christmas shopping, stressing over some gifts that I have ordered on the internet, making cookies and what is the most important, spending time with the people I love the most.
My family and I, start to celebrate Christmas tonight, with a huuuge Christmas dinner and continue tomorrow with some more food involved! So I would like to wish every single one of you MERRY, MERRY CHRISTMAS, I hope you're all spending it with the people you love and that the Santa will bring you everything that you have ordered! ;)
Lots of love,
Tesa

6 comments:

Kathy said...

Merry Christmas!! xoxo
http://hellofridaybypaik.blogspot.com/

Alja Skrt said...

merry christmas to you too!:)xx

veronika said...

merry christmas to you too!!!
it's the same with my family too, everything is really hectic right now, packing the last presents, finishing cooking dinner so I can't wait when we can sit down for dinner together and finally some christmas-peace!! :))

Sfizi e Sfarzi Moda said...

Auguri di Buon Natale!

Marcella

veronika said...

hey
happy holidays
I just opened a new blog
hope you will visit
xo

http://livinginwinterpeg.blogspot.com/

Ana / Fashionfly said...

Vesele praznike!
xx

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger