photos via Fashion gone rogue
There's only one word that can describe my feelings and emotions about this collection and it is speechless. The latest H&M Conscious collection is beyond amazing, so romantic but at the same time so chic and edgy that I can see myself wearing each and every single piece and I honestly don't think I'd be able to choose my favorite look among all these incredible pieces. Would you? :)
Have an amazing day everyone!
Love,
Tesa















9 comments:
love this collection !
http://franchemeetsfashion.blogspot.cz/
Ful so lepe stvari! :)
Uau nori kosi.. ampak pri nas jih žal ne bo na spregled :)
http://ladykfashionparty.blogspot.com/
I like this collection, I agree with you, it is romantic and chic, I love each piece.
Lovely pieces, with a lot of character. Shame it's so difficult getting hold of a lot of the items from this collection - at least it is where I am... Xx
Makeup by Candlelight
Love this collection! Specially long black dress
This collection is so amazing! OMG! I love it and I want everything!
I like your blog. Maybe you can visit my blog and follow me on gfc and bloglovin.
x
i think i like the previous h&m collection better but this one definitely look more classy & elegant :)
Amazing !!!
Post a comment (9)