Adelante88

Sunday, July 8, 2018



Santorini sure is a beautiful island, but if there's one thing that made my stay extra special it was Adelante88. Coming from the word "adelante" which means "welcome, come in" the Adelante88 embodies just that. Situated at the top of Caldera it consists of 5 private villas, with incredible panoramic views of the volcano and the whole length of Caldera. Of course it's the beautiful design, their attention to details and the perfect mix of modern elements and Cycladic art that caught my attention and made me fell in love with the place. Although the best part would have to be the private infinity pool (that belongs to each villa) and the outside terrace that is just perfect to simply enjoy the sun, relax and even dine! We had breakfast there (right next to the pool) each morning and I can't think of anything more perfect than slowly sipping my coffee, under warm Greek sun and with the most gorgeous view! But if there's one thing that really stood out for me it was the people. The Adelante88 team are the most welcoming, sweet and generous hosts I've ever met, that truly made our stay perfect and unforgettable! 

Love,
Tesa 

1 comment:

7sevendays said...

Greece is fabulous, and Santorini is my FAAAAAAAVOURITE island

http://7-sevendays.blogspot.gr/

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger