Etam live show 2018

Saturday, October 13, 2018



I think at this point I can say it has become on of my favorite September traditions, as I've been attending Etam Live Show for a few years now and this year was no different. Except that with every year and every season I believe they are becoming bigger and better! This season they presented five different styles, "The black match", "Iridescence", "Wild wild west",  "New Marin" and "White Byzance", each with a special and unique concept and from which I don't think I could ever pick my favorite one! But what all these collections have in common is that effortless french style and that sexy chic attitude that ruled the runway and once again proved, that when it comes to lingerie, there's no one like Etam!


No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger