Dream Hotel Opera

Wednesday, November 21, 2018



During my last trip to Paris, I stayed at Dream Hotel Opera, charming little hotel, situated in the right city center. I travel to Paris mostly for work, so location is a huge deal for me when picking my accommodation, so when I came across this hotel I instantly knew it was a winner. It's super close to the famous Opera house Garnier (which basically means that everything you need when it comes to best streets, shopping, restaurants etc. is just a few steps away). Of course to explore the city in depth, there's always a good old metro, that is just around the corner. But the location is just a starter. This adorable hotel offers 26 different "Parisian" rooms, that are fully equipped, including a special smart phone that you can use during your trip as it offers unlimited 4G Internet, local and international calls and the best cityguide you can ask for! But if there's one thing that impressed me the most, I has to be the "personal spa" in each room. There are special aromatherapy capsules added to the shower, that basically merge the power of essentials oils directly into the water in the shower. Coming "home" to this after a long day in the city was a pure joy and honestly a really unique experience that, together with a little cocktail that you can create on your own at hotel's Honesty bar, made my stay extra special! 

Dream Hotel Opera Paris
15 Rue Le Peletier
75009 Paris- France
https://www.dreamhotelopera.com/

No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger