Skirt Choies (similar HERE)/ Zara sweater and shoes/ Celine sunglasses
One of the main reasons why I love fashion?..The fact that it's so incredibly diverse, every single day I can have so much fun with it and I can even challenge myself from now and than, pulling off the looks that are not what I would normally wear or that are a few steps out of my comfort zone. So when I received this skirt from Choies by a complete accident, my first thought was that I could never wear it and I was considering sending it back right away. But then I tried it on (just for fun you know) and it was a love at first side. There's just something so incredibly cool about it, I love how it brings out that feminine side of me and I even decided to pair it with red lips, so going "lady" all the way! What do you think? :)
Have an amazing week everyone!
Love,
Tesa










30 comments:
Wooooowwwww, amazing!!!
You look breathtaking! Great skirt!
http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com
I adore this skirt! x
http://fashionsectionbylory.blogspot.com/
perfect skirt
http://franchemeetsfashion.blogspot.cz/
Čist po mojem okusu, krilo je božanske barve.
So super fabulous my dear! Really obsessing about that skirt!
<3
http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/
fantastic. this skirt is amazing!!
kisses to you.
lovely greets
Maren Anita
FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita
E' bellissima la gonna verde. Kiss
Great! Love the skirt.. :)
noro!! one of your best looks
You look absolutely beautiful, I adore the hue of the skirt!
Oh my gosh you look stunning!! That skirt!! Wow!
SSSx
www.stylestreetstalker.com
I like it, very chic!
**GIVEAWAY** ON MY BLOG! http://ladykfashionparty.blogspot.com/2013/12/giveaway.html
WAAAAAUU!!!!
You are so beautiful!
thanks for the comments ;) great look ;) I love your skirt
Perfect style
http://beautyposhblog.blogspot.com.es
Moj tvoj najljubši outfit!:)
Super outfit! :)
P.S. A je to samo zabavno nakljucje, da imata z Ajdo (Ajdas) prav danes obe tole krilo gor? :D
@Urska: ja, in baje sta bila oba slikana na isti lokaciji..noro res :D
Hey,
sweet pictures and a great look. The skirt is so lovely! :)
Kisses
Tabea
http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/
So happy that I found your blog! It is gorgeous, and I love the green skirt you are wearing in this outfit post! :-) follow back? xx
http://staciamia.blogspot.com.au
in love with your amazing skirt!
www.lessismoreblog.com
Wow, love this outfit! That green skirt is gorgeous!
The Daily Melon
beautiful midi skirt! love this green color
kisses, Mrs Vain
I'm so obsessed with that skirt! I really want one too!
xx Easy Outfits, by Pip
This is a SATC kind of look, love it!
http://fashion-gourmet.blogspot.com/
Lovely pics on lovely day:) Love, c.
Lovely outfit!! i love the skirt :)
Xxx Cécile
http://sapetoibien.blogspot.com
It's such a gorgeous skirt. I love the feminine 50ies inspired shape, the emerald green tone, the shiny fabric. beautiful look! Following your blog dear:)
Xx
Alexandra
www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com
Post a comment (30)