My life on Instagram

Thursday, July 23, 2015


At the seaside, enjoying every single minute of it!

Gelato! <3

Simple, summer look.

Sale score!

#fromwhereistand

Mirrored view.

Beautiful details discovered during my morning walks.

..Cuz I just can't get enough of it :)

Mornings like this.

Barefoot.

Summertime sadness.

Rovinj treasures.

I might have taken a little break from blogging this month, but I couldn't completely neglect my Instagram profile as well. It's just something about capturing those little precious moments and creating this beautiful collage, that during those not so happy days, cheers me up and reminds me of how lucky and blessed I am. So here's a little recap of what's been going on at @magnifiqueblog, mostly from our summer holidays, that went by way to quickly and I'm already looking for a chance to escape back to the coast again! :)
Have a beautiful day everyone!

Love,
Tesa

4 comments:

Natali said...

Great Instagram photo roundup, you have an inspiring profile.

http://lartoffashion.com

Unknown said...

cool photos!

www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

Alejandra said...

Fantastic pictures dear!!!
Have a nice day,
xoxo
http://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com.es/

Helen said...

Gorgeous pictures, I'll have to find and follow you :)

I have a new outfit post up on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

* Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

x

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger