My life on Instagram

Wednesday, December 2, 2015


Starting my day with Grazia!

A little behind the scenes from my collaboration with Ugg Slovenia.

Studio life.

Out and about in Ljubljana.

Pentlja Concept store, also known as every fashionista's dream place!

Sweet Sunday.

First snow.

Aft'r New York exhibition. #susnyara #aftrny

Sweet Sunday, part two!

Rose gold <3 #susnyara

The most adorable coffee place in Ljubljana!

Ready for a change!

Hello everyone! First of all let me apologize for being a little bit mia from the blog. A lot has been happening in my life, so among working for Susnyara, Grazia, trying to get my masters degree and dealing with some not so pleasant personal things, I had to put my blog on the side for a little bit. So before I get back to proper outfit posts, here' a little recap from my Instagram (@tesajurjasevic), giving you a little glimpse into my everyday life.

Love,
Tesa


2 comments:

Live-Style20 said...

so lovely look ; >>


i invite to me too



www.live-style20.blogspot.com

Natali said...

Great Insta photo roundup! That quote from the last photo is so true.

http://lartoffashion.com

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger