Cool girl

Monday, July 18, 2016


Topshop dress/ Adidas sneakers/ Marc Jacobs bag/ Frends headphones

I remember when I was in high school, walking around without my headphones sounded like a complete nightmare. Music was a part of my every step, either walking to school, riding a bus, or just simply running errands. Things changed a little bit as I got older and I stopped walking around with music in my ears, as the radio in my car pretty much took the ipod's place. But I do miss it sometimes and thank's to Frends, things are about to change! One of the things that really bothered me in my old "music days", were those boring white iphone's headphones that I'd always try to hide behind the jacket, as they would steal most of the attention and almost ruin the outfit. But with Frends, headphones work as an accessory- and a pretty amazing one! These rose gold beauties add a certain something to the look, creating that cool girl vibe, that with a good song in the background, makes walking around the streets even more fabulous ! ;)

Love,
Tesa


7 comments:

Desirèe D'Aloia said...

great pics and outfit dear!

http://www.thefashionprincess.it

Jeans Please! said...

amazing vest! u look fabulous!

Basmilia said...

great post !

Live-Style20 said...

so cute look ; -))


i invite to me too


www.live-style20.blogspot.com

Natali said...

Such an edgy and unique vest! I also love those headphones, they're really great!

http://www.lartoffashion.com/2016/07/18/patched-up/

7sevendays said...

the vest is super...I like the style and I like the colours

http://7-sevendays.blogspot.it/

gloria said...

great selection!
somoda festkjoler

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger