Lace Romance by Marx

Tuesday, October 4, 2016


Total look Marx

Do you guys remember the super fun day I had with Marx a few months ago? Well, our collaboration continues and here's my first Marx look. The concept was a so called "lace romance" and I must admit, for someone like me, who doesn't really wear skirts (especially lace ones) putting together this look was quite a challenge. I decided to play with different textures and materials, with Marx's philosophy in mind, so simply keeping it real and here's what I came up with. What do you guys think? :)

P.S. Make sure to check out Marx's Instagram account to see some other looks, also from my fellow bloggers, Ella and Maja! 

Love,
Tesa


2 comments:

Natali said...

Simple, sweet and girly outfit! You're looking beautiful! :)

http://lartoffashion.com

Live-Style20 said...

so cute look ; -)))


i invite to me too

www.live-style20.blogspot.com

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger