Pop Art with Marx

Sunday, October 16, 2016


Total look Marx

One of the key inspirations for Marx fall/winter collections is pop art, so we are talking that 60s vibe with bold, bright colors, geometry shapes and classic retro pieces. So for my first Pop Art look I decided to build the whole look around this checked skirt, letting it to really "pop out" by keeping the rest of the outfit simple and clean. I might not be the most colorful girl, but I love to challenge myself and trying out new things, so stay tuned for my second look, that's definitely a step out of my comfort zone! ;)
In the mean time make sure to check out Marx and their new campaign HERE and HERE!

Have a lovely Sunday everyone!

Love,
Tesa


2 comments:

Live-Style20 said...

so nice~! :-))


i invite to me too


www.live-style20.blogspot.com

Natali said...

Looking like a secret agent! Such a cool outfit!

https://lartoffashion.com/5-favourites-this-week/

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger