Recharge

Monday, October 31, 2016


Marx sweatpants and sweater/ Ugg boots

September and October have been quite hectic, I was travelling a lot and even though that's something I love and I enjoyed every single minute of it, it feels good to be home. To recharge and relax a little bit before new, upcoming adventures. And to do so, my go to place is definitely nature. I love spending time in the woods, where it feels like time has stopped and you get the chance to calm down, stop for a second and just breath. To clear your mind, rethink your past and make new plans, come up with new ideas, goals and dreams. Of course that requires the comfiest outfit possible, absolutely not makeup and a good (fury) company! :)

Love,
Tesa


3 comments:

Natali said...

I can totally relate to this, spending time in nature always helps me to unwind, be in peace and inspires me a lot!

https://lartoffashion.com/why-do-you-blog/

Live-Style20 said...

so pretty ;-))


xoxo


i invite to me too


www.live-style20.blogspot.com

Helena Resende said...

Really pretty :)

http://checkinonline.blogspot.pt/

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger