Accessories on point

Monday, November 7, 2016


Total look Pinko (via XYZ Premium fashion store)

I think we would all agree that when it comes to dressing up, accessories are usually the key for a perfect, final look. They can spice up even the most simple outfit and bring it to the whole new and much more fashionable level and I'm pretty sure my today's look is a perfect example of that. Green parka and a classic black culottes, I don't think it gets more basic than that, but add a pair of sparkling gold shoes and a cute bag and voila!
..And of course, as clich as this mind sound, don't forget about the smile as at the end, it is definitely the cutest accessory a girl can wear! ;)

Have a lovely beginning of the week everyone!

Love,
Tesa


3 comments:

Natali said...

Oh my!!! Your shoes and bag are majestic pieces which have turned a simple daytime outfit into a show stopping one!

https://lartoffashion.com/give-my-heart-to/

Miss Z said...

Very chic. I love the shoes <3

Live-Style20 said...

so cute pics ; -)))


i invite to me too


www.live-style20.blogspot.com

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger