Stop, breathe, think

Wednesday, January 25, 2017


Total look Etam

I'm sure we'll all agree, life can get pretty hectic from time to time. We live in a crazy fast world, where, working 24/7, being on the go and busy all the time, have become the main values. Now don't get me wrong, of course working hard is the key to the success and the only way to overcome the obstacles and achieving your goals, but we must not forget to stop from time to time. Stop from this crazy pace, with a good book, great movie or just simply an afternoon off, to just breathe a little, taking the precious time to ourselves, so that we can think with a clear head and a new vision. For me I like to spoil myself from time to time by simply spending the majority of the day in my pjs, with my favorite TV shows, so a special thank you to Hotel Union for letting me do just that in one of your beautiful suites!
Have a lovely day everyone!

Love,
Tesa


5 comments:

Natali said...

Always looking so sweet, even now in those PJs. :)

https://lartoffashion.com

Barbarella said...

Great post.

https://ordinaryblondie9.blogspot.hr/2017/01/black-suits-me-best.html

Unknown said...

j'adore ce look comfy parfait pour une journée au chaud chez soi

Bonne journée à toi !
Bises.
Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I was just about to order this cute PJ! looks so perfect!!

❥ Vicky | The Golden Bun - Instagram TGB-

Unknown said...

Totally agree with what you said - taking a bit of R&R now and then is essential to avoid burnout! :)

www.lydiatrj.com

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger