Fishnet

Monday, February 20, 2017


Anine Bing sweater/ Diesel Black Gold skirt/ Jimmy Choo bag/ Calzedonia tights

I apologise for the lack of posts lately, but if you follow me on Instagram (@tesajurjasevic), then you probably know that the last couple of days have been pretty crazy. I just got home from New York where I spent the most amazing week, meeting so many new people, attending beautiful shows and of course just simply enjoying my absolute favorite city. But there's no real time to rest, as I'm heading to Milan at the end of this week, so before we get to some proper fashion week posting, here's a simple look I wore before the whole madness began!
Have a lovely beginning of the week everyone!

Love,
Tesa


photos: Katarina Veselič

3 comments:

Natali said...

You're looking so lovely in this outfit! Great minimalistic combo!

https://lartoffashion.com/how-to-wear-pink/

7sevendays said...

I loved fishnets since it wasn't trendy! Really cute look

http://7-sevendays.blogspot.it/

Unknown said...

Test, this outfit is so cute, love it!!
xx,
Areli's April
Areli's April on Bloglovin

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger