print things up

Saturday, February 4, 2017


Kenzo x H&M dress/ Levis jeans/ Zara blazer/ Jimmy Choo bag

I'll be the first to admit, I'm not so good with prints, as when it comes to dressing up, I like to keep it simple. But from time to time I like to switch things up and challenge myself a little bit. So I'll be the first to admit that, as much as I really like it, in the beginning this dress made me quite nervous and it took me some time to actually wear it. But here I am mixing it up with my favorite basics and I must say I really like the final result, so I have to do it more often, print things up you know! :)

Have a nice weekend everyone!

Love,
Tesa 


photos: Katarina Veselič

2 comments:

Natali said...

Oh wow, that dress is majestic!!! Love this combo!

http://www.lartoffashion.com

Pati said...

You look spectacular girl!

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger