Blending in

Wednesday, June 21, 2017


Total look Topshop

Looks like we are sticking to floral theme, but I swear I wasn't planning it! In fact I'd normally find shooting floral dress around flowers, cheesy and boring, but this time I'm making an exception. And I blame it on the dress, or maybe on the location as these two look like they were made for each other! The pattern of the dress is matching perfectly this beautiful rose garden and when you add a beautiful summer afternoon and that magical summer lightning, you can imagine I simply couldn't resist!
Love,
Tesa

photos: Katarina Veselič

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're looking so romantic and feminine in this charming dress!

http://lartoffashion.com

Nobre Sandra said...

Uau, that dress looks amazing on you!

http://nobresonho.blogspot.pt/

Rose Touch Blog said...

Gorgeous - as always!

xx

Live-Style20 said...

so nice look ; -))


xoxo


i invite to me too


www.live-style20.blogspot.com

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger