My little secret

Saturday, June 10, 2017



Today, I want to share something really special with you, a little something I've been using for the last couple of months and a little something that has become my real rescuer! As you know I travel quite a lot and as much as I love travelling, exploring new cultures and trying out new food it can affect your stomach quite a bit. As much as I try to eat as healthy as possible during my travels, sometimes that's simply impossible and for me that leads to some really bad stomach cramps, bloating and in general not feeling good. But a few months ago I was introduced to Tummy Tea Tox and it pretty much changed my life. Now some of you may think, oh another "magical tea" loosing weight kind of programme, but actually weight loss isn't the main focus and it is just a pleasant side effect of this programme. The main idea is to change your habits and start a new, healthy lifestyle, with a little help and encourage from Tummy Tea Tox community. It's a programme, that consists of eating and exercise programme, combined with Tummy Tea Tox products, for a new, healthier you! :)

Tummy Tea Tox consists of Daily Kick & Sleep Tight Tea, herbal teas that you start and finish your day with. I'd usually have a cup before breakfast and have one just before I got to bed. But my favorite part would have to be Slimbiotics and Happy Enzymes, that have definitely become my constant travel companions. They are basically the probiotics and enzymes that help with your digestion, reduce bloating, cleanse the liver and keep your body in balance, which results in having more energy and feeling good of course! 
Last but not least there's also a cleanse drink, which I don't drink every day and I'd usually have when craving something sweet, but it's actually super healthy for you as well, as it is full of antioxidants.

So to sum it up, Tummy Tea Tox really helps me to keep my body and my digestion in balance. It's based on natural ingredients and it's an easy way to stay healthy, reduce bloating and feel better. And for what is more, it's a super fun and encouraging community, for all of you that are planning to start a new healthy journey, or just need a little bit of motivation and encouragement from time to time! :)

Love,
Tesa 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very thrilling article.I always like to write stimulated by what occurs in my lifestyles.Your custom dissertation writing service style and presentation is ideal.thank you a lot for sharing this facts.

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger