Lace up jeans

Monday, August 21, 2017


Total look Topshop

Jeans are one of those basics, that most of us can't really live without and that are a crucial part of our everyday wardrobe. Now, as much as I love basic blue and black denim, from time to time it's nice to spice things up, even when it comes to such simple pieces like a regular pair of jeans. And as I wasn't really that much into "patch jeans" trend, this time around I'm all in. As one of the denim trends that I've been spotting lately is lace up details- either on skirts, jackets, or in my case, going all in, with full lace up jeans! They are a little bit different, a little bit edgy and they add that perfect rock-chic vibe to even the most simple everyday look!
What do you guys think? :)

Have a lovely beginning of the week!

Love,
Tesa


photos: Katarina Veselič

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking very chic! I could never pull off these kind of pants.

https://lartoffashion.com/5-facts-about-me/

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger