NYFW recap and vlog

Wednesday, September 20, 2017



New York fashion week - crazy, super busy, intense, a little bit tiring, colorful, live and overall amazing! It was my fifth time in the city that never sleeps and I'm already counting the days when I'll be back. There's something so special about New York, I can't really explain and I believe each has to experience it on their own, to understand what I mean. Add a lot of incredible fashion and so many amazing people I got to meet and share this fashion week with on top of it and you can imagine it was one unforgettable trip! Don't believe me? Maybe my NYFW vlog will change your mind! ;)

Love,
Tesa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No doubt you had an amazing time in NYC and that FW is quite an experience! I will watch your vlog now too. :)

https://lartoffashion.com/easing-autumn-longchamp/

7sevendays said...

What an experience...super proud

http://7-sevendays.blogspot.gr/

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger