Like I'm living a teenage dream

Friday, September 17, 2010

Photobucket

This is the last part of the photos from Barcelona. It's insane how I miss this city! And the weather outside doesn't help at all! It's cold, it's raining all the time and only a thought of the summer I left behind in Barcelona makes me wanna cry!
But all the best memories couldn't be made without two girls that have completely changed my life. We've been best friends for four years now and when it already seemed, a few months ago, that it was going to fall apart we DID manage to save it. And to be honest, it would be really weird and stupid if we didn't. Because I believe the three of us are soul mates. We went through so many thing together and there are so many things that are still waiting for us out there! So, Nika and Špela I want you guys to know that you mean the world to me and that I love you from the bottom of my heart!
xx

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Wearing DIY shirt and shorts, H&M boots, Bershka scarf, vintage sunglasses.

21 comments:

Cherie said...

I like your scarf!

http://justecherie.blogspot.com/

Céline said...

Cute outfit.. Just got back from barcelona myself.. Love the city, and really want to go back :)
xo.

blond-antwerp.blogspot.com

Kendra Alexandra said...

Love this post,
your blog is really inspirational and I've actually saved many photos!
Keep up the awesome work, i'll be back regularly now :)

Hope you can check mine out too and follow even,
stoleninspiration.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Wow, i love the photos you took of Barcelona! And you look really good in every outfit post. Loving the printed scarf you're wearing in this one. Following you on bloglovin!

xoxo, http://heelsandwedges.blogspot.com

Lena said...

So cute! :)
I like your style and your scarf! :)

Nuria Luis said...

Lovely outfit! Barcelona is one of my favourite cities, it´s amazing!!

www.enamodeuse.blogspot.com

Frou Flu said...

love the outfit! beautiful photos too by the way:)

Rachel Charlton said...

love your boots! looks like you had fun :). xx

www.littlehouseofrachel.blogspot.com

rudegirlnina said...

zelo hud outfit!! :)) vidim, da ste se res mele fajn...

Anonymous said...

Great scarf...

Albert said...

I am from Barcelona, and it's bad weather here right now! hahahahahha, by the way, lovely photos, you've been to the best places here.

G said...

Awesome photos. And your boots are absolutely perfect! They look really versatile, and comfy too!

-Gayle from www.gayleisvolatile.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Awesome outfit!

X said...

Gorgeous photos and awesome outfit!

http://agitarsimonroe.blogspot.com/

Tesa said...

thank you all so much!
xx

ALEXA-ALEXANDRA said...

Omg I just looove the outfit, very raaawrrr kinda xD
also have fun in Barcelona♥

Georgia said...

Such lovely photos :) Love your blog,have a great week :)

http://www.etsy.com/listing/55810270/secret-love-letters-gold-envelope

Zuzi said...

hey, thank you for your sweet comment! I love your blog and your photos from spain, I was there last year and I visited the same places like you ;) I loved them!

http://saladofmylife.blogspot.com

lafashionelle said...

love your style that much!

Tesa said...

thank you!!
xx

Shevah said...

I love your scarf! It's so cute! Great look! :)
Thank you for the comment!

www.shevahh.blogspot.com

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger