TopShop S/S'11 Lookbook

Friday, January 7, 2011

Photobucket

I guess Topshop went into two extrems, this spring. We have clean, simple, almost futuristic cuts on one side and more edgy, gipsy look on the other! I would go for the clean version, because to be quite honest, I don't really like the styling with the "other half" of the collection, but individual pieces are very cute, so the mixture of both styles would probably look the best! :)
xx

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

11 comments:

Lena said...

Adore the last outfit!

JEAN-PIERRE said...

i love the first image :)

Taryn said...

wow these are two very different ends of the fashion spectrum. I would have to agree that the gypsy/boho type looks are a bit too eclectic and random for my taste

MaruĊĦa said...

Nice! I just love the clean, a bit futuristic look, it's amazing. But I have to say that I would love to own the leggings/trousers on the 4th photo.

Eri said...

Hi,

Your blog is very nice!

Please come by my fashion blog Pretty Portobello

See you soon.

Anonymous said...

I love the simple looks!

Miiicha said...

I just love the last pic, the shoes are great !

Carolina Krews said...

cool looks :)

xo

C. said...

Hello!! love your blog!! i follow you come and visit me and if you like my blog i would be pleased if you would follow me! thanks!!:)
http://stylebyc.blogspot.com/

Samm said...

I want to invite you to check out my fashion blog, if you like

With love, Samm
@ www.afterstylecomesfashion.blogspot.com

Aimee said...

Great collection, love all the looks! Awesome blog, I'm following :) xx

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger