WELCOME 2011

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

First of all, HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!
I'm a little late, I know, but that's because I just came back from the most crazy new year's trip ever!! We went to Belgrade and it was awesome- meaning, I'm still recovering from the whole journey! :D
The year 2010 was probably one of the most diverse years so far..I had many ups, and there were many downs! I met people, that I believe and hope that are gonna stay in my life forever and there are some of the people, that I wish I've never met! All I know, that all those changes, reflected in my blogging quite a lot, so one of the new year's resolutions is definitely MORE BLOGGING! But I would really like to thank all of you, that've been reading and supporting magnifique through the whole year and I hope you'll stick around some more! :)
I love you all!
Tesa

6 comments:

essentially aimee said...

Sounds like you had much more fun than I did.. lucky you! :) That photo is so cute. And yay, more blogging is always nice to hear! Looking forward to it.

Lena said...

Happy New Year!

SofĂ­a GR said...

haha HAPPY NEW YEAR :D!
please stop by, and follow!

http://pinkandlovecolada.blogspot.com/

Ana / Fashionfly said...

Happy NY to you too ;) XX

Carlota♡ said...

I love your blog! its soo awsome!
and the photos are really cool :D

stop by sometime and maybe if you like it follow me :D
http://dontbeataleteller.blogspot.com

MsShamz said...

adorable photo! happy new year!
I'm throwing a giveaway on my blog if you'd like to participate dear :)

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger