Daniella Caputi S/S 11

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Photobucket
I haven't heard about Daniella Caputi, till I came across this AMAZING collection! I know I say this everytime, but yet again, I would honestly wear every single piece! Although I'm very into colours this spring (and summer) sophisticated look like this, it's always welcomed, no metter how crazy the fashion trends are!
Have a lovely Sunday!
xoxo
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
photos via Fashionising.com

4 comments:

Cailin´s Place said...

super!
kisses

www.cailinplace.blogspot.com

Lena said...

Wow! Great collection!
I love second outfit!

Mancina said...

krasna kolekcija <3

LoveE ♥ said...

Love them all, especially the shoes throughout!

First giveaway on my blog, check it out! :)
http://itsthedollhousebaby.blogspot.com/
x

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger