Erin Wasson's home

Monday, May 9, 2011

Photobucket
Erin Wasson... girl with a little bit edgy, but an amazing style and a girl, who became on of my main inspirations lately, by far my favourite model and one of the people I really look up! So no wonder her apartment is beyond amazing! Although I can't really picture myself living there, but that's probably because it screams Erin!!
Hope you like it! ;)
xoxo
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
photos via The Semby. com

10 comments:

Unknown said...

awesome! *droll*
xx

Cailin´s Place said...

wow!amazing home!so cool!I think she is perfect!kisses

www.cailinplace.blogspot.com

rudegirlnina said...

awesome apartment! *.*
third pic <3

New York Don't Leave Me said...

These are really incredible pictures! xo

www.nydontleaveme.com
Check Out My Giveaway!

Tasha said...

LOVELY. Erin W is now among my tops, so thanks very much for getting us in touch, hee hee!

Thanks for your sweet comment, want to follow each other?
X the St.Udio

Anonymous said...

i love this girl

xx

Blake Jacobsen said...

I would love for my home to look like this.

// THE STYLE MANUAL

Arizka said...

i loveee her.
she is honestly the bees knees.

helen turnbull said...

She is gorgeous, what a stunning apartment. Great photos.

Helen, X
areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Beautiful woman
Beautiful apartment
Not so beautiful personality.

http://nymag.com/daily/fashion/2008/09/erin_wasson_homeless_people_ha.html

Reading this put me off her so much, and the more I watched-the less I liked.

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger