oh summer...

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Photobucket

Summer..so close, but so far away!
There are exactly 43 days left, till I'll be perfectly free! Although I know this will go by unbelievebly quickly, knowing that all of my exams are still waiting for me, really doesn't help much! Anyway here are some photos, for all of you who are in the same position as I am, and who at this point can only dream about...

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
photos via We heart it.com

5 comments:

Tess Atkinson said...

Lovely photographss x

Ana / Fashionfly said...

Mislm da prva slika pove vse! :)
xx, Ana

Blake Jacobsen said...

These photos really leave me wanting summer. Great post!

// THE STYLE MANUAL

pepa said...

Love Summer!!!!!!!!!

The rubber doll by pepa has a new face
http://therubberdoll.com/

Kisses from pepa:X

LVC said...

Very, very nice photos *-*
can you pls follow me ? http://magnifiquee.blogspot.com/

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger