quick update

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Photobucket

Hello there, how's everbody doing?..me not so good! I know all of the students are going through this right now and complaining won't change anything but COME ON! I'm soo sick of being stuck inside all day, surrounded with millions of books, when the days are so beautiful and summer is officialy here! :(
Well anyways, yesterday an event "Slovenian fashion blogger meet up" took place. I really like the whole concept and the whole organization was really nice and cute. I only wish I had more time and energy to spend it with my fellow bloggers and to get to know all of them a little better, but after spending the whole day at college, then rushing home just to grab something to eat and then going back to the center of the city, not even having time to change my clothes I really wasn't in the moody to do anything ,but probably taking a long, cold shower and than just relax doing completely nothing. So to all of the bloggers who read my blog, I apologize for my "not so enthusiastic" mood yesterday, I really was looking forward to this event so I hope next one will be much more productive (in my case)! :D
Oh yes, and I left my camera at home..I think that explains it all!!

I hope I'll be able to find some pictures from the event though and I'm hopefully posting an outfit post tomorrow!

Have an amazing time!
xx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

awww I wish I could go to some London bloggers meeting sometime...

xXx

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger