Bloggers Wardrobe

Monday, August 8, 2011

Photobucket

I got an invitation to participate in a new project called BLOGGERS WARDROBE. it's a site where the participating bloggers will get to try clothes, accessories and much more from world top brands. Also there will be parties, travels and a chance of a lifetime to be part of a group of very powerful blogs. So you can imagine my excitement when I got the mail.

So why should Magnifique be the part of this amazing community and get this unbelievable opportunity?

"I believe that blogging is something that connects people, that love and are passionate about fashion, from all over the world. That's why I think the Bloggers wardrobe in it's universal community needs a proper representative of slovenian bloggers, which Magnifique has been for the last (almost) three years now!"

For all of you my lovely readers I would like you to click on this link: http://www.bloggerswardrobe.com/
read more about this great project, check out some others amazing blogs and HELP my blog to become a part of the project!

Thank you all!
Love,
Tesa

7 comments:

LoveE ♥ said...

Congratulations honey! That sounds like an amazing opportunity :)

http://itsthedollhousebaby.blogspot.com/
x

Leslie Cabrera said...

Hi Tesa!
Nice Blog too! ;-)

Leslie.

Raquel T.G. said...

It sounds amazing, congratulations! :)

Anonymous said...



Love this so much.)) You have such a cute blog.!!!.))


I need your help (maybe again) .)
Can you white me your favourite blog?.))

Charleston said...

congrats!

www.pinstripeprince.blogspot.com

Fashiable | Nanne said...

Congrats!!

http://fashiablee.blogspot.com

Fashion By He said...

amazing blog

come follow the first ever fashion blog from a Guys POV, let He know what you think

Fashion by He

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger