inspiration

Sunday, August 7, 2011

I can't believe it's August already! The time flies by so quickly and I must say I was quite shocked when I realised when was the last time I worked on my blog. But summer and vacations are my excuse. Days of not doing completely anything have became my rutine but I think it's time for me to get my self back in the game! :D For now, still no outfit post though, but I really wanted to share some of my latest inspirational photos!
Love,
Tesa
xx
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

10 comments:

Unknown said...

love the 4th picture!

xXx

Lena said...

Lovely pics! I'm in love with last photo! Them inspiring me!

Barcelona Brunettes said...

Lovely blog!

x0x0

BarcelonaBrunettes
www.barcelonabrunettes.com

Frank Vinyl said...

love these photos! very inspirational :)
xo
francesca
http://www.frankvinyl.com

Rocket Fashionista said...

Love the inspirational editorials! Especially the first photo, it's gorgeous!

xx

Laura M. said...

Great collection!!

xoxo
Undisclosed Behaviour

Anonymous said...

wow just found your blog!
love it

Check out my new post: Spider me
Would love to have you as a follower

theversastyle said...

i love the inspiration!


x0
annette

MJ said...

That leopard wedge bootie is amazing!

stylebymj.blogspot.com

Fee S said...

I realy like the photos! :)

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger