It's only Rock'n'roll (but I like it)

Friday, September 23, 2011

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Wildfox's couture fall 2011 collection. Even though I promised myself that I'm gonna stop checking out their stuff (since they are way out of my reach and looking at them always makes me depressing) I simply can't help myself. As usual, every single piece is to die for and since I basically grew up with the Rolling stones, I love the whole concept of the collection!
Have a great Friday everyone!
xx
photos via Ilovewildfox.com

16 comments:

Ida said...

These pictures are such an inspiration! The clothes are way out of my reach too but I like to look and get some ideas :-) I Like your blog!

anete said...

wow, i lovet these photos ! thanks for stoping my blog.!

world on high heels said...

Love this!

dinamita.paquita said...

I like it too!!

Kelly said...

Love this!!

http://www.prevailingetquette.com/

CurlyFashion said...

amazing pictures, so many inspirations :)

Sassi said...

wow, amazing pics!
X

Unknown said...

I like it too!

Sam said...

These are some of the most awesome pictures I've seen in a while!

I V Y said...

i fucking love it. wildfox is amazing.

xo zebra and meerkat

menina elegante said...

I just love love love these photos!! :) x

Unknown said...

Absolutely in love with the bell-bottoms! How cute are they?!

xx, http://in-heelsandwedges.blogspot.com/

Lia said...

those bird pants are amazing!!! nice pics!

xx
Glass of Fashion

Anonymous said...

I love this serious. Amazing. xo from Canada.

The Annachrist said...

It's all.. so..beautiful...

Gabriella Loconte said...

such an great shoot i think i want all these clothes there beautiful

xo

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger