simple and comfortable

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Photobucket
Simple and comfortable. This had probably been my moto, while putting together this outfit. I know I have been probably wearing these boots in almost every recent post, but I just can't get enough of them. They were perfect to mix them with more summerish clothes and they are gonna come very handy in the fall. I'm so happy the temperatures have decreased and it's not as hot as it was just a few days ago, because to be completely honest, I had enough of the summer and I'm so ready to start getting out a bit warmer clothes, to start layering and mixing different pieces, to let the fall fashion rise in it's glory!
Autumn, welcome and to all of you, have an amazing day!
Love, Tesa
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Wearing H&M ripped tights, Zara shirt, H&M sunglasses, bag and boots

28 comments:

Amanda {feast.fashion.faves} said...

those leggings....are AWESOME.
love the plaid paired with them!

<3Amanda
feast.fashion.faves

Wida said...

Man I love your tights!


Wida
Missing Amsie Blog

rudegirlnina said...

Love it!

Valerie said...

Nice! Love the pants!

Just Like a True Star

I V Y said...

hot leggings!

xo zebra and meerkat

Raquel C. said...

I love all your outfit and i love your boots !

I'm a new follower !

http://itsluckynumberseven.blogspot.com

dinamita.paquita said...

I like very much your style!!
I'm following now!! :)

Pich and Roor said...

LOVE this look I'm all for not sacrificing being cute to be comfy!! love your blog & hope we can follow each other :)

Alja Skrt said...

ooo kok luškano:)

ash said...

i agree..simple is more! it's all about the styling/layering and you do it so well.

http://memyclothesni.blogspot.com

Lidiya said...

Super outfit! Amazing tights and shirt :)
http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

All I need is fun! said...

i love it x1000.... !

rachel said...

Fantastic outfit, I love your shirt and boots! x

.sabo skirt. said...

We love your outfit! The ripped tights went well with the shirt plus your sunglasses. Perfect! Comfortable indeed.

Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

Yuma said...

I loooooove your check shirts!and glasses are nice=)
xxx

Anonymous said...

love it!
perfect sunglasses!

Tesa said...

thank you all! :)

All I need is fun! said...

nice outfit! thank's for your comment ;)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by,
feel free to come anytime again or maybe take part in my giveaway ! ^^


xx indie by heart

rouli said...

really cooooool look!

great blog

kiss~rouli

carla said...

Awesome tights. Thanks for your comment.
Carla
redpunzel-Carla.blogspot.com

Marzipan said...

You are so cute!

world on high heels said...

Awesome look!

Balaphoto said...

Beatiful shots!!! amazing!!

Salut, Francesc

Karina Dinda R. said...

Wow awesome outfit! Love it :)

Cheers,
Karina Dinda R. ♥
BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

estefania said...

thank´s for comment, beautiful looks. Kisses

fashionbater said...

i love this! great leggings!
xxx
fashionbater

http://fashionbater.blogspot.com/

Cecilia said...

I absolutely adore your leggings! They look so badass yet so chic!

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger