“I don't do fashion, I am fashion.” - Coco Chanel

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Photobucket

Here are a few photos of the little photoshoot we did a few days ago. Quite a similar outfit to the one I was wearing in some of my recent posts, although I did replace my jeans with this amazing maxi skirt, that I ordered from Asos. Adding my favourite hat and voila..hope you like it!
Have a great day everyone!
xx

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketWearing Bershka faux fur vest, Asos maxi skirt, H&M hat, Bershka shoes.

photos: Žiga Domadenik

14 comments:

Laetitia said...

In love with your hat!

Natali said...

Love this outfit! Very boho and it fits you so well :)

Sofie said...

Beautiful photos, darling!!

Fashion Tidbits said...

the floppy hat is super cute on you!

lapetiteblonde said...

love that outfit!!is perfect!
kisses pretty and have a nice day=)

dinamita.paquita said...

cute!! XX

Nikol said...

really super outfit...I love your hat =)

http://nikijeans.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Oooh yes yes yes! Love the outift here. Everything is so bohemium luxxe =) Are you a design student too btw? You just mentioned doing this photoshoot for school?

Anyway hope you've been going well ^_^

Eeli

La Florinata said...

You look great! Your outfit is amazing!

http://www.laflorinata.com

Sfizi e Sfarzi Moda said...

Mi piace molto questo outfit. BRAVA!


sfiziesfarzimoda.blogspot.com

Eva Gratia Plena said...

aaaaaaAAAAAADORE!

Sara Reverberi said...

Beautiful outfit and great photos!New follower.

Sonsuz Dekorasyon said...

ı like this style!!!especially your shoes

GRACE said...

great hat! i love these pictures. you are beautiful~

xx,
graceinajar

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger