PFW day one

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Photobucket

As you all know Philips fashion week started yesterday, here in Slovenia. And for the first time, when it comes to the whole scene and the light show, I think they did a pretty nice job. On the other hand there wasn't enough space at the press spot, because they put us together with the photographers so it was really crowdy!
Moving on to the designers, in the first part Aleksandra Brlan, Vladimira Kralj, Tanja Zorn and Mango presented their work and to be completely honest they didn't impress me at all. There were even some copies seen walking down the runway, something like Lanvin for H&M and Valentino so thumbs down for that. I did like some of the Aleksandra's pieces though but still, nothing ground breaking!
I'm still waiting for my outfit pictures so stay tuned for that and of course check out Magnifique for the rest of the report from Philips Fashion week! :)

Have a great day everyone!
xx

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

P.S. I'm sorry for the bad quality of the photos, my camera was giving me the hard time during the show..it even died at the end, so please excuse me for that!

13 comments:

The Annette Vogue said...

waw! great! .)

Hope Adela Pasztor said...

I love the poofy blue dress and hot pink maxi skirt! =)

http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

These are wonderful pictures & what a pretty collection. Thanks for sharing!

Sarah
xo

www.almostdelightful.com

Unknown said...

Lovely Collection!

(Bloggin about fashion :
http://www.the-parisienne.com/)
.... maybe we can follow each others?

Unknown said...

Looks great ! I love your blog

Johanna L. said...

Thanks for your comment! :) Those photos are great, you can really get the idea of the fashion show from them (I know how hard it can be with cameras, trust me!) :D have a great week! xoxo

wdn th said...

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT!!! PLEASE FOLLOW MY BLOG.A GREAT OFFER FROM ME!

if you follow my blog :

www.seekthesleek.blogspot.com

-i will comment on your posts
-recommend your posts to google
-follow your blog back, of course!
-share your blog to twitter,facebook,etc
-and if you want, you can request me to promote your blog on my blog (if you also want to promote my blog on your blog)

you can have all of that by do the same thing to my blog too!
i will really really appreciate it if you follow my blog! it's really an honour for you to follow me.
may god bless you ^^

Tiffany said...

oh how pretty! I LOVE the blue dress! Your pictures still look great!

CHOCAROME said...

amazing photos, I cant choose what one I love the most... :)
By the way, I just found your blog and I have to say that I really like it!– your style is original and I read your blog with alot of pleasure. I adore blog like yours so.. I just wonder..if we could follow each other..Please answer! But even if your answer is “no” I’ll be still your reader

with love,
your opinion is VERY important for me!http://chocarome.blogspot.com/

Imke said...

Great photos! Love those looks ♥ & You don't have to apologize about your camera quality ;) My camera can NEVER take good pics during a concert or when it's dark, sooo annoying (':

XO, Imke

Inhale | Fashion and Beauty said...

great collection and event.
http://inhalefashionandbeauty.blogspot.com/
Twitter:@Jenna_Iman
Inhale | Fashion and Beauty

Patricia Villamil said...

Thanks for your comment the other day. Nice pictures. Is that you phone or camera?

Mary said...

I don't think that your photos are bad quality at all! The second one is my favourite though :)

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger