Summer favorites

Wednesday, July 31, 2019



Summer is officially here and with summer, of course come special beauty rituals, to protect my skin from the damaging sun effects. And once again Afrodita came to the rescue, the brand I've been using for years now, especially when it comes to sun protection. I'm one of those kind of people that when I find my holy grail products, it's really hard to change my mind. But one of the things I love about Afrodita is how every year they improve themselves. They come up with new, exciting products that never disappoint and make me even more dedicate and loyal to the brand. So despite the all time winner Marmelada, one of the products that I've been really loving lately has to be the Sun Care Coco Joy body mist. It's an absolute perfect summer refreshment with 99,9% natural formula including coconut water and aloe vera that gives you the (much necessary) moisture but it also helps with the active regeneration of skin cells, especially for sunburnt skin! 
For what is more, besides the body mist, this season Afrodita introduced another wonderful product, Sun Care Sport sunscreen cream. A special sunscreen for all active girls our there, that struggled to use the sunscreen during summer activities. The Sun Care Sport has a special water-resistant formula so it provides long-lasting protection even when sweating or swimming. 
So from laying on the beach and working on your tan to all summer activities, for this summer Afrodita definitely has you covered!

Love,
Tesa


No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger